Since we have the confidence that by the blood of Jesus, we can enter into His Holy of Holies to meet with God heart to heart, that before Jesus came, was accessible only once a year to one priest as a representative, but now graciously opened for us through the torn body of Christ, accessible to us any time,
Since we have Jesus as our great priest of God….
Let us draw near to God:
- with a sincere heart
- with full assurance that faith brings
- with our hearts cleansed from guilty conscience by His blood
- with our bodies washed with pure water
Let us consider how we may, with one another:
- spur towards love and good deeds
- not giving up meeting together
- encouraging one another
All the more seeing that the day of Christ coming back is just round the corner!
[Written based on verses from Hebrews 10 NIV]
More Posts on Christian Fellowship:
- Why Fast and Pray?
- Worship is not a church program
- Let Faith be Built on God’s Power alone instead of on man’s credentials!
- Hell is not the GOSPEL. Fear is not GOD’s LOVE.
- Experience Jesus Presence and Power as a Lifestyle #BucketListWithGod
- The Ultimate Measure of A Church
- Disarmed at War But Not Knowing = Defeat!
- Ten Toxic Responses to Issues and Problems
- Holiness in the Digitized Realm
- The Remaking of the Acts 6 Church